I am honored and pleased to announce that I have been nominated by bkpkwithpeanut for the Liebster Award!
“Liebster is a word with German origins meaning dearest, sweetest, kindest, and beloved. The Liebster Award exists only on the internet, and is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. The purpose of the Liebster Award is to recognize and discover upcoming talent in the blogosphere through a Pay it Forward initiative.”
Isn’t that nice! I love a good Pay It Forward.
There are some rules involved with this award:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you (but cannot nominate them)
- You must answer the 10 questions given to the nominee before you.
- You must select 10 blogs with under 200 followers to answer your 10 questions.
The questions I received from Bkpackwithpeanut:
1. What was the first country you travelled abroad too?
My first experience of travelling abroad was at the tender age of 2 to Barbados, however, I’m going to presume this means ‘backpacker’ travelling which was Australia!
2. Five people you want by your side while trekking around the world?
My partner, my three best friends, my nephew.
3. Are you a planner or do you make your trips spontaneous?
Planner! I love looking forward to an event and counting down the days to our next adventure.
4. Whats your favorite picture you’ve taken on a trip?
I couldn’t possibly choose one! This photo, however, sums up how it makes me feel; free, alive, brave, on top of the world!
5. Have you ever found romance abroad?
I met my partner in Australia!
6. Have you been scammed in another country?
7. Have any other odd experiences while traveling?
I can’t recall any odd moments.
8. Would you consider becoming an expat and where?
Yes, I would love to live in Queensland, Australia.
9. What have you learned about yourself from traveling?
1. I’m happiest on the road, surrounded by nature. 2. No matter how far away I am, I’ll always have the love of my family and friends.
10. Where do you plan to go for your next adventure?
South Island, New Zealand
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- What inspires you to travel?
- Do you prefer to travel solo or with company?
- Where is your dream destination?
- What do you miss most from home when travelling?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What’s your 3 travel essentials?
- If you could give your younger self advice, what would it be?
- Your favourite book? ( I love reading and need some inspirations as I’m nearly out of books!)
- The best travel advice you’ve been given?
- Your favourite city?
My nominees are: